Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 2 EUW / 107 Champs / 100+ Skins / Email Account / TOP STATS

Discussion on Gold 2 EUW / 107 Champs / 100+ Skins / Email Account / TOP STATS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 2 EUW / 107 Champs / 100+ Skins / Email Account / TOP STATS

- Gold 2 actually
- TOP Stats/KDA
- Around 107 Champs
- A big amount of Skins 100+ (SPECIAL SKINS like URF WW and RIOT SINGED)
- If u want, u get the original verified Email Account
- had chat restriction this season
- Clear and nice nickname!
- 2 refunds left

Check Screenshots, the purchase history shows the champs and skins which doesnt on the main screenshot!

Add me Skype, i prefer Paypal!
I dont go first! Dont even try it guys, dont add me then.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Euw-GOLD IV account & 62 Champs - 14 skins |Reg Email| 20€ |
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i would like to sell my second account in euw.. it has 62 champs ( most of them 6300 and 4800) the account has 12 skins - 3 rune pages Price is 20€ paysafecard or ukash ''' i wont go first unless you have 70+ green tbm
LOL account gold 3/ 73 champs/10 skins+ email / negotiable
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i have an account to sell: EUNE!!! gold 3 73 champs 3 rune pages 10 skins + mail acc was registered on. - you can be sure no one will get acc back. 3514407781_1.jpg - Speedy Share - upload your files here
[Selling] GOLD 2 NA Account | All Champs| 50+ Skins| Original Email| 20 Rune Pages| 3.4k RP
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
GOLD 2 NA Account | All Champs| 50+ Skins| Original Email| 20 Rune Pages| 3.4k RP North America Account with 3.4K RP, every champ, 20 rune pages and the original email account with the purchase. The skins are: Nurse Akali Infernal Alistar Blackfrost Anivia (Legendary) Annie in Wonderland (Legacy) iBlitzcrank
[Selling] GOLD 2 NA Account | All Champs| 50+ Skins| Original Email| 20 Rune Pages| 3.4k RP
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
North America Account with 3.4K RP, every champ, 20 rune pages and the original email account with the purchase. The skins are: Nurse Akali Infernal Alistar Blackfrost Anivia (Legendary) Annie in Wonderland (Legacy) iBlitzcrank Officer Caitlyn Jurassic Cho'Gath
[Selling] Platinum 1 account -[S2:GOLD All Champs ~ 20 Runepages ~ 120 Skins ~ Original Email]
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys i am gonna sell my main account. I am in lack of time to play League of Legends. Thats the main reason why i am willing to sell my beloved account. Some nice details: Season 2: Gold (5on5/3on3/soloq) Season 3: Platinum Division 1, 0 League points. Champions: All (Missing AETROX only) Runes: 20 Runepages Skins: 120+-