Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Diamond border EUW PAYPAL

Discussion on Looking for Diamond border EUW PAYPAL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Diamond border EUW PAYPAL

i am looking for a EUW Diamond Border account.
i dont care about champs and skins at all,just the border.
Paying in paypal

Add me at skype:matei.florin46
Old 06/29/2016, 19:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
so u need an account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] euw Diamond Border - 155 Skins - All Champs except Jhin - Diamond Border - D4 MMR
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
[Selling] Plat1 Account [Diamond border] EUW - Paypal
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my League of Legends account which is Currently Platinum 1 40 LP and Diamond in season 3. On the account there is currently: 149 Riot Points and 3883 Influence Points 103 Champions 44 Skins (including Brolaf, Pax Sivir, Nunu bot, Eternum Nocturne, Bewitching Nidalee and Pulsefire Ezreal) 6 Runes Pages - AD/AP Jungle, Tank, Support, Ad Lifesteal (basically for every role)
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Buying] NA diamond or GOOD plat account with border! Paypal!
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
title says, skype kevin350sts willing to spend up to 600~
[Buying] Diamond Acc W Border, NA, Paying nice PayPal cash.
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Purchasing on behalf of my friend. Please contact me @ kevin350sts. Will use MM i don't care. Will screenshare paypal etc, if concerned. Thanks.