Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver duoQ

Discussion on Silver duoQ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/30/2016, 16:59   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
5euro
Old 06/30/2016, 17:01   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 126/2/0
7 Euros, done today. add us on skype for more infos
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Silver V -> Silver (Iv) [DuoQ] LP Gain 17 !
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys. my friend asking for a boost duoq in silver v euw with bronze or silver account lp gain is 17 and lose same so bad mmr lose is 30+ more than win. He would pay 5 euros for that boost, hit me up if some one really trusted and interesting. Cheers fellas.
[Buying] Silver duoq s3-s2
06/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Okay i have a silver4 in promo(needs 1 win for s3) and i need 1win+1div (s3-s2) It should be like +19lp What i need (please dont even bother if you dont meet these): - EPVP Premium with good TBM (50+) - Start in 1-2hours from now (19:00 gmt+1) with no pause (would take around 8 games if wins) - Second acc to be silver 2+ Give me your prices
Boost or DuoQ | Na silver 3 to silver 2
10/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there. Im buying an elo boost silver 3 to silver 2. i get 20+ in win. My champions : http://i.imgur.com/fsqxClf.png http://i.imgur.com/8O0WnCv.png I'm gonna pay 10$ for this divison, and 12$ for the next! if you are interesting contact me in private msg thx!
DuoQ Push G5-G4 (got a silver duoQ acc if needed)
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, i'm searching for a DuoQ Push from G5-G4. I also got a silver Account which you could DuoQ on, if it's needed. I'm maintaining a positive win-ratio on Top and Jungle, also quite confident as Sup or ADC, not so great on mid :P I'm saying this, cause i once got a duoQ booster who put me into D3 Elo which, obvisiously, was quite hard for me if i got a carry role. Add me on skype qjouk-epvp1 with your price. Preffered pushtime would be tomorrow on sunday.
WTB Duoq boost Silver IV (Promo) -> Silver I
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, looking for a mate to duo-q with me to boost me up to Silver I. Currently Silver IV in promo matches with a average gain of 20LP per win. Offer me a price. EUW