Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★[EUNE] Diamond 4 ACCOUNT (Skins+58Champs)★

Discussion on ★[EUNE] Diamond 4 ACCOUNT (Skins+58Champs)★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
★[EUNE] Diamond 4 ACCOUNT (Skins+58Champs)★

Picture of profile:

Server: EUNE
Currently: Diamond 4 18LP
Last season: Plat (boarder+victorious skin, etc)
2 rune pages, standard tier 3 runes (ap+ad+def)
52% winrate

58 champs in total
Level 5 champions:
Vayne
Twisted Fate
Riven
Renekton
LeBlanc
Gangplank
Fiora

Skins:

Tundra Hunter Warwick
Sanguin Garen
Dreadknight Garen
Commando Jarvan
Rugged Garen
Muskateer Twisted Fate
Temple Jax
Ice Drake Shyvana
Victorious Sivir
(there is a possibility of more skins, these are just the ones that appear 'bought' in the ingame shop)

*Payment through PayPal* Price negotiable, you offer your price and we start from there. Contact me over skype for details: kristijan.salijevic
Old 07/24/2016, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
SOLD!

Tags
account, diamond, eune, league of legends, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] || ★EUNE Account★ || ★Gold III★ || ★70 Skins&119 Champs || ★RARE Skins(PAX/RIOT)★ ||
12/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm selling the following EUNE account : It has 70 skins including rare ones, like pax jax pax sivir, riot nasus etc. full list can be seen on picture. It has allmost every champs, 10 champs are missing but the account has ~11,5k IP. The account was Season I Unranked, Season II Silver, Season III Platinum, Season IV Diamond, Season V Gold. I accept paypal only for the account and I don't need anything except money for it. I don't have a fixed price for the account, but I'm waiting...
[Selling] ★★★ 535 SKINS ! ! ! ★★★DIAMOND ACCOUNT EUNE★★★ORIGINAL/WELCOME EMAIL★★★
12/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
PRICE - 650 EUROS - NON NEGOTIABLE! DETAILS CURRENT DIVISION & BORDER http://i.imgur.com/S58VLBN.jpg 2014 LEAGUE TIER REWARDS
[Selling] ★★★ Account : Diamond I EUNE main l 80champs l 17 RunePages l~8k RP/IP Unspent l ★★★
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I would like to sell my main League of Legends account. As the tittle says, it belongs to Diamond I league/division. There are 80 champs on it and about 20 skins (most of them are 975 RP ones). It has 8k IP and 8k RP unspent. There is free transfer to OCE available and 2600RP to every other region so it's not a problem to move to any region u want.
[Selling] ★ ★ ★ EVOLUTION Boosters ★ ★ ★ Evolving your ELO to Diamond ★ ★ ★ EUNE | EUW ★ ★ ★
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/orbmWRb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/X8eh4X2.jpg What we offer ? Fast , cheap , trusted and professional ELO boosting on EU servers for the moment. Who are we ?