Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA]Loaded Plat V Account

Discussion on [NA]Loaded Plat V Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA]Loaded Plat V Account

Loaded Early s2 account for sale.

- NA server

- Plat IV (Just promoted it)

- 76 RP

- 13.4k IP

- All Tier 3 Runes (MAX)

- 20 Rune pages (MAX)

- ALL Champions (MAX)

- 293 Skins (Lots of Legacey / Legendaries. No Championship Riven but she is coming back)

-Icons

-Ward Skins

-LolKing

Comment below or join discord channel for offers

I dont use skype for various reasons. So pm me or use the discord
Old 06/26/2016, 20:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
I have traded several accounts with this dude

his really gentle and fast.

+vouch
Old 06/27/2016, 14:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Account still for sale. Looking for 500 or a reasonable offer, and can get it to Diamond if customer wants it to be Diamond.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Loaded][Plat Border][All Champions][300+ Skins][16 rune pages]
09/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Moving over to a different game due to University taking up most of my time and I having less and less time to play league. As stated above account has ALL Champions as of 9/23/15. 300+ skins, about 2 million+ elophant score. Has all three ultimate skins and notable Champion Thresh. What makes this account special is for every champion there is atleast 1 skin except for Tahm Kench. Account has plat border, as well as 16 rune pages with about 95% of all runes already unlocked....
[Selling] LOADED N.A Account *MUST SEE*
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling my long time LoL account because I am done with this game. I no longer have the time to play and it has just become a distraction. Please add me on skype to discuss the price: triton_minnich Account: Silver III with high MMR (gains 20-25, loses 10-15) Only missing 8 champs. 9 Rune pages Rare Summoner icons/ward skins 97 skins with TONS of LEGACY skins. Including grey warwick, Medieval twitch, ragdoll poppy, PAX JAX, and MANY more. (look at the screenshots for all the rare...
wtb loaded hon account
04/25/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
wtb a loaded hon account with lots of cash shop items please post your skype here, willing to pay alot will even go first thanks.
WTS loaded HoN Account with everything you need
04/23/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my HoN Acc here. Details: Well.. almost the whole shop on the account including all Gold Collection, Early Access, Seasonal and Limited alts. Contact me via PM here if you're interested.
WTB A LOADED LOL ACCOUNT ON NA
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Looking for a LOADED LoL Account on NA Server. Looking for alot of champions, skins, runes, rune pages, and possibly mid to high elo. Looking for legit traders. Will pay good money via paypal. Hit me up on elitepvpers or on skype.