Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling rare names on EUW.

Discussion on Selling rare names on EUW. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling rare names on EUW.

Hello everyone,

Since I am done playing this game, I am selling the names "FLASH" and "SASUKE" on EUW. Both rare names with high value. Send a PM if interested and we can further discuss deals.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling rare names on EUW.
06/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, Since I am done playing this game, I am selling the names "FLASH" and "SASUKE" on EUW. Both rare names with high value. Send a PM if interested and we can further discuss deals.
Selling rare names at Eu West.
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling different rare names around EUW. Currently have the name "Terrorist" up for sale.
Selling rare summoner names
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Have some level 1 accounts on EUW with rare summoner names that I would like to sell.
Selling Rare Names For NA And EUW
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Currently have; 3 For NA - Stunned - Shirt - Laptop 2 For EUW - Hear - Alot -Lot
Selling Two Rare NA Names ( CHEAP)
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling two rare in-game names for the North American league server. Names Brazil: $30 Cod: $50 Payment method and trade method: Once you have decided to purchase one of the names,send me a message on epvper or post in the comments and I will add you on my Skype:Rareskypename and discuss how the trade will go. The payment service used will be paypal , you will also have to provide me with the RP needed to free up the name for you ,