Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling cs riven 220 skins acc

Discussion on selling cs riven 220 skins acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

50e+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3687943-nightcores-account-shop-all-servers- trusted-epvp-vendor-21.html ALL PICS and everything is on nightcore's shop thread if u need Midlane Magician's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats the one for 359e and 220 skins acc can be 250e+ skype: runic_exile
Selling ACC 102 Skins (CS Riven , CS Thresh and more)
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, today I wanted to tell you that I m selling my LoL Acc which has in total 102 Skins which are also including CS Riven , CS Thresh , CS Shyvana . More Infos about the Skins you will get if you added me in skype : colone.cache I also have over 1000 Normal wins and my rank is Gold III Price you will get to know if you have added me in Skype. Sorry for my bad english ^^
Selling cs riven acc with almost all champs + 90+ skins (zombie brand cs riven etc.)
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling one cs riven account with 120+ champs 90+ skins!
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling it for 125€ paypal, prefer to deal with 50+ tbm people. More info on skype, serious buyers only please. No I won't go first if you don't have 50+ tbm. Yes I can use a MM. No I won't fall for any "let me change pass first not email :- D then I pay" scams. I've sold multiple high value accs and I know what I am doing. Skype: ChangWaoLung
[Selling] Selling Unranked lvl 30 account with CS riven and 104 other skins
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says im looking to sell this account has Championship Riven and alot more other skins. It also has most runes with 4 rune pages and only missing 4 champions. Contact me with a pm or ask for my skype. Paypal only also. Thanks :)