Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Boosters for D3+ Boosts

Discussion on Hiring Boosters for D3+ Boosts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello everyone! We are currently looking for new boosters to fulfill our roster.

Please read carefully our requirements:

- D1+ Boosters.
- You HAVE to provide a valid proof of your elo with a screen/any other method you have which is legit and acceptable from us (no need to show IGN).
- Fully dedicated to the job we provide without taking any other as long as you have ours.
- Willing to play a test game if we ask for it.
- Accepting payments AFTER jobs for the first few orders to gain some trust.

If you are interested, please add me on Skype answering all the points I provided and presenting yourself with your ePvP profile!

Thanks for reading and good luck!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I search reals Boosters. Rules: # I will ask for proof for your current Rank on EUW and other things. # You are not allowed to flame in customers account and get chat restrictions/bans. # Only D3+ Players with Hard Skill. # 10+ Hours playing for day. # You take 85% of the order's price after the job is done. If you are allowed contact me on Skype: eloboosteria
05/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need more boosters who can boost at Diamond 1 and Master Tier on EUW server. - I will ask for proof for your current Rank on EUW. - You are not allowed to flame in customers account and get chat restrictions/bans. - I will be holding tryouts. - You take 90% of the order's price after the job is done. If you're interested, feel free to add me on Skype: boostbronzetodiamond
Hiring Boosters for D1+ Boosts
05/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I need more boosters who can boost at Diamond 1 and Master Tier on EUW server. *I will ask for proof for your current Rank on EUW. *You are not allowed to flame in customers account and get chat restrictions/bans. *I will be holding tryouts. *You take 90% of the order's price after the job is done. If you're interested, feel free to add me on Skype.