Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Plat 2 high mmr for a boost

Discussion on EUNE Plat 2 high mmr for a boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Plat 2 high mmr for a boost

I want to sell my smurf plat 2 high mmr for a boost diamond 5 to - x destination depending on my account worth

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eune plat 3 high mmr plat border since season 2 acc
05/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling eune plat 3 account with diamond 5/4 mmr , have 75+ champs , 25 skins , 7 rune pages ! gain 25/30 lp per win selling for psc only skype : live:rape11
[Trading] Trading eune lol account plat 3 high mmr eune a lot of skins for cs go items
11/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
TheOneForever's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats check my elophant if you are interested. If you are, feel free to contact me on skype: kirill.krilov, i speak fluent english and russian. 3 rune pages are included with ad, ap and tank rune set PS. i am not going first
[Buying] wtb Solid NA boosters. Reliable & able to boost High plat- high diamond jobs
04/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for 1-2 solid NA boosters who can fill in to take some extra orders. Must be atleast Masters/Challenger & highly preferably high tbm Have a p2-d4 order open atm
[Buying] Boost EUNE high plat elo
04/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
as topic said i want boost from Plat 2 to diamond 5 EUNE but i can only pay with E.Gold leave me offers
[Buying] EUNE High Gold/Low Plat ranked boost
02/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I want to buy 7 placement matches boost, add me to skype if interested : idontknow5