Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Dimond Last season. All champs 52 skins. CS RIVEN | Riot Squad Singed

Discussion on NA Dimond Last season. All champs 52 skins. CS RIVEN | Riot Squad Singed within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Dimond Last season. All champs 52 skins. CS RIVEN | Riot Squad Singed

Hi im selling my main account
last season Dimond V

131 Champions | 52 Skins | 32595 IP | 43 RP
14 rune page

All champs

56 icons

Skins

Rare skins
Riot Squad Singed
Victorious Janna
Championship Riven

Proof

Pm your offer via skype: kleriks3
Payment BTC,Webmoney, Qiwi, Paypal
Old 06/18/2016, 22:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 06/19/2016, 09:01   #3

Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthhand View Post
Skype?

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA | Lvl.30 | 96 Champs | 51 Skins | 14.1k IP | 403 RP | Riot Squad Singed
07/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] PAX jax skins and riot squad singed skins GOOD PRICES
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello, im clearing all my League Of Legends stock atm and i have the following for sale: 1x Riot Squad Singed View image: riot singed 1x Pax Jax skins SOLD 1 code Image codes: wallpaper 760px 1652 since i have 1 negative trading rating ( we traded 80k gold like we made the deal, and after trade he changed our pricing deal and asked for his gold back AFTER WE SENT THE MONEY IN MONEYBOOKERS! , )i will go first for admins , moderators and members with 50+ positive trades already. i...
[Selling] Riot Graves / Riot Nasus / Riot Squad Singed / Pax Sivir / Pax Jax skins.
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, So i recently got my hands on bunch of codes again and im willing to sell them again. All payments will be made upfront with PayPal or Moneybookers.If you have no reputation i might require your PayPal to be verified.We will use teamviewer when i sell you the code (if you really don't want to, its up to you). EDIT : I ALSO NOW ACCEPT PSC RIOT GRAVES 10EUR RIOT NASUS 10EUR
EUW Slay Belle Katarina, Riot SQUAD SINGED! 75 Champs, 40 skins, 8 Runepages!
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I've got all needed information about this account, original e-mail, date of creation and so on. Don't be shy to offer since I quitted the league I won't want much for it. Skin list: 1. Nurse Akali 2. Unchained Alistar 3. Little Knight Amumu 4. Freljord Ashe 5. Officer Caitlyn 6. Nightmare Cho'Gath