Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diam account all champs many skins EUW

Discussion on Selling Diam account all champs many skins EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diam account all champs many skins EUW

Seeling my Diam account all champ all runes many skins

Open to offers !

my skype: TheJustFred

up
Old 06/17/2016, 15:14   #2

sale
Old 06/18/2016, 19:41   #3

Sale
Old 06/20/2016, 16:26   #4

sale
Old 06/25/2016, 18:33   #5

oy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S> unbuyable code skins main account, all champs, all runes, diam border
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S> unbuyable code skins main account, all champs, all runes hey lads, I've played league since season 2 over the course of my uni degree, i've now graduated and have no interest in playing anymore. I'm selling my main account which has over 200 skins, basically all tier 3 runes unlocked (im missing a veryyyy small amount) all champs up to bard, (haven't played in a bit), 20 runepages, basically anything u could ever need unlocked. super rare skins i own include: - pax tf
[Selling] LoL Account [S2 Plat, S3 S4 Diam]100+champs,150+ skins, ChampRiven,PAX TF &more
01/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello all, Long-time league of legends player here, and this is actually my second account. I had sold my first one after season 1 ended and I was gold (which was high at the time), and moved onto a second one. Needless to say, I have poured much more time, money, and effort into this account. This account is over three years old and it was created in the beginning of season 2. It has many rare summoner icons, skins, wards and achievements that can only be acquired from past events. Why...
Quitting & Selling main Diam/challenger account, MEGA RARE SKINS
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey ive been playing this game for a very long time now but due to losing interest and being busy with uni i've decided to quit the game for good I'm looking to sell my main account which has around 200 skins in total, most legendaries, both ultimates I also have ~pax tf ~triumphant ryze ~championship riven ~human ryze
[Selling] EUW Acc Diam 4 All Champs 136 skins
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
(Account has Championship riven, total 136 skins and all champions) Original e-mail: YES Recovery info: YES Current Highest Offer: 80€
[Selling] Diam 3 account EUW 81 champs 58 skins 11 runepages
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am original owner of this account. PRICE (1st offer): 280$ (can be paid in euro) Level: 30 Ranked: Diamond 3 Border: Platinum for S3 Champions: It has 81 champions screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.