Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SEEK] Account 80skins+

Discussion on [SEEK] Account 80skins+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SEEK] Account 80skins+

Hello, i still seek an account with more than 80 skins
and 70-80 champions,
add me on skype : adrian.plow
or pm me your acc
Old 06/08/2016, 22:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PlatIII Account Euw ~80Skins
07/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my LoL-Account mainly because of my lacking time.It's current Elo is Plat3 and it has a platnum frame from last season(P5).It contains a lot of Skins ( got a skin for 95% of the adc's). If you want more detailed information about the skins send me a private message. Looking forward to hear from you , Filetchen *Edit*: If you dont want to buy it i also accept CS:GO Skins.
Selling LvL 30 Account GOLD II with 80Skins
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe epvp'ler, ich verkaufe mein LoL Account da ich kein LoL mehr spiele... Ich nehme nur (DE) PaySafeCard's. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- Informationen: Server:EUW Level: 30 RP: 384 EP: 939 Letzte Saison:
[Verkaufe LoL Account LvL 30 Gold II+80Skins]
10/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe epvp'ler, ich verkaufe mein LoL Account da ich kein LoL mehr spiele... Ich nehme nur (DE) PaySafeCard's. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- Informationen: Server:EUW Level: 30 RP: 384 EP: 939 Letzte Saison:
[Verkaufe LoL Account LvL 30 Gold II+80Skins]
10/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
[Selling] LoL Account Silver 1 ~All Champions 80skins
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys Level 30 ~All Champions ~80 skins ~5 Legendary ~20 runespage ~diamond last season Champions: View image: Screenshot