Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3 EUW account with 153 skins!

Discussion on Gold 3 EUW account with 153 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Gold 3 EUW account with 153 skins!

Hey there! Title says it all, I'm selling a 153 skins EUW Gold 4 account for League of Legends. Here is some more info about the account and some screenshots!

Champions: All!
Skins: (152 + Frost Blade Irealia)
Rune pages: 3
Runes: quite many of them
Division: Gold 4

Gold 3 Account

PM me on Skype if you are interested, price is negotiable. Feel free to make offers on this thread also! Regards, b1nzo!

ACC IS CURRENTLY IN GOLD 4, dropped a division.
Old 06/08/2016, 23:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 01:45   #3

Still looking for a buyer! PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE, feel free to make offers!
Old 06/09/2016, 01:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
censor the name and IP/RP or the account will be banned by Riot very quickly.
Old 06/09/2016, 01:58   #5

I was going to change the name anyway xD but yea oki will do.

BUMP!
Closed Thread

Tags
gold, league of legends, lol account, many skins, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold III High MMR Account | Pax Skin | CS Skins | Zombie Ryze | Legendary Skins
08/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, today I'am willing to sell my loved LoL-Account. The account has everything you need. Not only the account has tons of skins you cant even buy anymore, but also a very high MMR, tons of Runes, Icons and Champions. Account is stationed at EuW and is Gold III. Lets come to details : Icons
[Trading] LOL Account , Gold 1, 104 Skins, ALLE Champs, Level 30, EUW gegen CSGO Skins
01/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/c9OG1/34aed6dfcd.jpg Der Account ist Level 30 und derzeit Gold 1 (19LP). Ich möchte dieses Account gegen CS:GO Skins tauschen! Der Account besitzt ALLE Champs und 104 Skins: http://puu.sh/c9OCQ/b4792f5f3a.jpg
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
[Selling] TOP ACCOUNT: GOLD 1, PLATIN2-3MMR, 90 SKINS ALOT LEGENDARYS,all snowdown skins
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALL champs, only heimerdinger,trundle,viktor,and morderkaiser are left. 10K IP still on this account. 10 rune pages, ALL runes you need, QUINTS (life steal ,movespeed,damage,ap,Health,armor pen,Gold) All marks u need( ap/armorpen marks and all the standart marks ap, ad,armor,crit.attack speed) Seals( ap,armor)