Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD V EUW ACCOUNT 150 Skins 111 Champ

Discussion on GOLD V EUW ACCOUNT 150 Skins 111 Champ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD V EUW ACCOUNT 150 Skins 111 Champ

Selling Gold 5 account on euw with 6 full rune pages 150 skin (including like 70 legacy and all the teams skins SSW-SKT-TPA-FNC Dj sona) and missing only 19 champs (700EURO WORTH SKIN) PM me with offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD V EUW ACCOUNT 150 Skins 111 Champ
06/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling Gold 5 account on euw with 6 full rune pages 150 skin (including like 70 legacy and all the teams skins SSW-SKT-TPA-FNC Dj sona) and missing only 19 champs (700EURO WORTH SKIN) PM me with offer
[Selling] GOLD V EUW ACCOUNT 150 Skins 111 Champ
06/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold 5 account on euw with 6 full rune pages 150 skin (including like 70 legacy and all the teams skins SSW-SKT-TPA-FNC Dj sona) and missing only 19 champs (700EURO WORTH SKIN) PM me with offer bump
[WTS]Gold V account sivir victorious 4 runes page 14 skins ( legacy skins) 48 champ
01/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skins : Visionneuse images - Noelshack Champions : Visionneuse images - Noelshack Visionneuse images - Noelshack runes : Visionneuse images - Noelshack Visionneuse images - Noelshack 20 euro paysafe card or rp card
[Selling] [NA] Gold Account with 115 skins w/every champ but 3
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So, my brother recently met a woman online and moved to Europe to be with her. He gave me his account before he left and said I can do whatever I please with it because he's giving up gaming. I've played it for a while but I don't really need a second account and I'd like to just have RP on my main, so I'm just going to trade it for RP cards. ^_^ I'm looking to get 3 or 4 $25 RP cards, which I think is more than fair. Here are all the skins included: Prom Queen Annie Frostfire Annie...
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...