Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boosting 1 div for very cheap gold-plat

Discussion on boosting 1 div for very cheap gold-plat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking boosting 1 div for very cheap gold-plat

going to play few games with friends at least 1 tier up
need some account from gold to plat since they are at plat
i am euw challenger mid/jungler player

5 euro for div w/e div u got now
add me at skype: PapaBoosto

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ılılı Europe Boosting • Bronze 3€ • Silver 5€ • Gold 8€ • Plat 12€ • ılılı Cheap ✔
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey epvp family, i'm a new booster there and going to boost for incredibly low prices. Bronze division - 3€ Silver division - 5€ Gold division - 8€ Platinum division - 12€ If you get less than 19 lp per game then prices are negotiable.
[NA]Kitch Boosting - Cheap and Professional boosting up to Plat 5
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm a Plat 1 player been playing since Beta and been a e-pvp member for over 7 years, well experienced and have boosted for 2 companies. Since I've never done anything on e-pvp I'll do 3-4 vouches to get things started. I use a premium VPN to keep my clients as safe as possible. Prices: Bronze = $10 per division ($2 fee - Bronze I -> Silver V) Silver = $15 per division ($5 fee - Silver I -> Gold V) Gold = $35 per division Gold I -> Plat V = 45$ I will also give great discounts...
[Selling] Fairly Cheap ELO Boosting NA. Bronze~Gold (Plat Available but...) Platinum 1 Player.
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello community of elitepvpers. I am a young person who is looking for some money >.<. So, I decided with my somewhat decent jungling and top skills, that I would ELO Boost. I am a Platinum 1 on the NA servers (couldn't get Diamond... I suck). If you are still continuing to read this thread, thank you and the prices that I ask for are of the following. 1 Division = $5 1 to next tier = $10
[Selling] Cheap Boosting for LEAGUES/PROMOTION GAMES (Silver 1 to Gold, Plat 1 to Diamond, etc)
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
(BTW I'm only on NA) Hey guys! I am a Diamond 1 ADC/Mid main here to help you guys get into a league you're happy with! Due to time constraints I can only boost promotional games and/or 1 division (Silver 1 to Gold 5, etc) I can either boost on your account, or you guys can duo with me on a bronze account I own :D
ELO BOOSTING [0-2200+] COACHING AND TEAMBOOSTS GOLD/PLAT/DIA TRUSTED SAVE CHEAP FAST!
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 72 Replies
http://www10.pic-upload.de/21.09.12/mp3rj4bjips1.p ng http://www7.pic-upload.de/21.09.12/k4p8oo33upt4.p ng We are offering a cheap and fast Elo boosting service. Currently we consist of a select few players from the EU West LoL server all with the highest Tier Diamond Rating though we are able to offer this service for both EU West and EU Nordic & East servers. http://www7.pic-upload.de/21.09.12/b5mvn6lmmrg5.p ng