Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked botted kr acc

Discussion on Unranked botted kr acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked botted kr acc

I need cheap kr acc.Can be botted.

Old 06/07/2016, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
Added!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kaufe EUW Unranked lvl 30 Acc (botted/not botted+unverified)
02/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Wie der Titel schon sagt brauche ich einen Level 30 EUW account, 25-30k IP reichen. habe 10€ PSC zur verfügung :) würde mich über Angebote sehr freuen :) Danke im Vorraus
[Trading] Unranked /botted or non botted want i give this
11/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i want botted or no botted 30 level unranked account on EUNE i giving my silver euw http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3923598-euw-silver-3-w-10e-psc.html i want to trade ,i want hit from unranked to plat this preseason and next probably gold :) if u want and have someone who do trade or some stuffs in league of legends related (elo boost, rp ,account) add me at skype : onetouchxepvp
[Buying] Euw Unranked non botted
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i would like to buy an unranked euw account. Non botted and no bans on it. Should have AD and AP rune pages. I dont care about skins, champs etc. I'm gonna pay with Paysafecard, max. 20€ Greetings, Riiu
[Buying] Unranked account with IP for 15 euro (botted/non-botted)
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm looking to buy an account on EUW that's unranked with as much IP as possible for 15 euro paypal. (botted) Or an unranked account with ad/ap rune pages and good champions. Skins aren't important. Also, for 15 euro. Looking for offers.
[Buying] Non-botted unranked acc EUW
06/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for an unranked, non botted acc on euw. Would also buy a bronze-gold acc with a decent amount of champs and less skins. I will just pay via PayPal.