Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED plat2 + account for duo

Discussion on NEED plat2 + account for duo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED plat2 + account for duo

Need plat 2 + account to duo with a diamond V customer

free win

pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat2, EUNE Plat3, RU Plat2, OCE UNRANKED 30LVL
03/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling these accounts. All are mine. Contact here or skype: volimmimi ------------- EUW ACC Season 1 - unranked Season 2 - Plat. Season 3 - Dia. Season 4 - Dia. Season 5 - Plat.
[Trading] [EUNE] PLAT2 Account!
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my plat 2 account for account level30 ready for rankeds with PULSFIRE EZ, server(euw/eune only), divison doesnt matter. What im offering Account with only 10 champions missing, 45+skins currently platinum2 on Eune, 5k ip What im looking for Account with PULSFIRE Ez, idc about anything else only euw or eune. And has to be level30.
[Selling] plat2 account
12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
plat2,eune,4500ip 25 champs, 8skins alistar - longhorn alistar,unchained alistar annie ashe caitlyn - headhunter caitlyn corki draven
[Selling] Lol Account S3 Dia Rewards S4 Plat2
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to sell my Lol account because i dont have time to play anymore... It has S3 dia rewards and at the moment the Account is in Plat 2 It has : 67 Champs 5 Skins 1 Eyeskin I can send you if you want pictures of the Acc too but i dont know how it works here so i will send them in skype. with original email If u are interested in the Acc pm me here or in Skype
[Selling] [EUW PLAT2] Account lvl 30
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey mates, i wanna sell my account lvl 30 plat 2 on euw -47 champs -no skins -3100 ip -2 runepages but lot runes -plat 3 now but raising