Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade request - Offering Diamond for Silver or below

Discussion on Trade request - Offering Diamond for Silver or below within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade request - Offering Diamond for Silver or below

[EUW]

Hello,

I wanna trade one of my accounts for a silver or lower account with roughly same amount of runes/champs/skins, reason being is that i want to duo with lowie friends.

I own multiple gold-dia accounts with different amounts of inventory, so i am sure i can find one roughly matching yours.

PM me or just answer here if youre interested, we can work out the details then.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade silver 2 account FOR 1 win in Diamond V
05/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello , Trade silver 2 account FOR 1 win in Diamond V all i need is 1win anyone wants the job ? EuW
[Selling] Offering cheap netwins on EUNE silver-diamond
02/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Playing duoQ with Abiiqu on Gold/Plat EUNE atm. Skype: jaylux1989
WTS or trade ranked restricted EUW accounts silver-diamond
04/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there! I have some ranked restricted euw accounts lying around that im looking to trade away for either a fair price or an unranked euw acc, preferably a nice smurf above lvl 25, but open to any offers! I've had most the accounts for some time now with no recovery and i will help you with any steps to verify the email for you. Thanks for looking! Acc 1 - Silver 4, no ranked or chat restrict http://i.imgur.com/YkEEkvY.png Acc 2 - Plat 2 http://i.imgur.com/igJKDII.png Acc 3 -...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Jungler Boosting Silver Offering DUO
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am currently Boosting a Silver 4 to Gold 5 - I am offering Bronze/Silver or Gold players that are in need of boosting, to come DuoQ With me. I charge a very small fee of €2.50 Per game. If your interested add me on skype - LOLBOOSTINGELO Thead - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3413375-high-diamond-1-booster.html
(NA) D1 Boosting from Silver to Diamond/Offering Duo Q boosts w/ coaching
09/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Mid diamond 1 player on the NA servers. Prices Silver V to I: $30 per division Silver I to Gold V: $40 Gold V to I: $ 45 per division Gold I to Plat V: $60