Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-eune-unranked-season-1-account-12xhextech

Discussion on Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-eune-unranked-season-1-account-12xhextech within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-eune-unranked-season-1-account-12xhextech

Selling League of Legends lol eune 30 lvl account
* Division: unranked
* owned champions: 29
* owned skins: 4( ufo corki,judgement kayle,gangster twitch chosen master yi)
* 76 win ip boost
* 5 runepages
Wont sell it under 30 dollars
rare summoner icons
12 x hextech chest/key + 800 essence points

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-LoL-eune-acc-50-skins-pax-sivir-74-champs
05/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling League of Legends Lol eune 30 lvl account Information about the account: Division: gold 5 owned champions:74 owned skins: 50(judgement kayle,pax sivir redbaron corki+more) 8 full runepages IP 3170(+3 win ip boost) RP: 1637 League of Legends LOL Eune Acc 50 Skins Pax Sivir 74 Champs 8 Runepages | eBay
Mouse over image to zoom League-Of-Legends-LOL-Level-30-Account-Silver-2-North-
05/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Unranked Lv 30 Account Level 30 Account NA | Silver border | 35 Champions | INSTANT DELIVERY* Championship Shyvana Skin! Region: North America _________________________________________________ _____________ Influence Points: 2557 IP _________________________________________________ _____________ Riot Points: 180 RP _________________________________________________ _____________
[Selling] Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-Diamond-4-Account-OCE-worth-800-skins-wit
12/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
-Diamond 4 Season 6, Diamond 2 Season 5 -Plat 3 Rank teams season 6 All victorious rewards from season 2 to season 6 payments are through paypal http://i.imgur.com/68s02Tw.png My price is $650 nzd or you can offer by adding my skype whysonoob2 or email [email protected] Account username and password will be sent through messages once payment has been cleared. Upon retrieval of the account change the password and email.
[Selling] WTS Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-Platinum-3-Account-All-champs-50
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I ranked up to platinum 3, have every champion (plus some leftover LP so you can get any new champs that come), have 20 rune pages, and over 50 skins..i have the wellcome email + all security tokens http://i.epvpimg.com/oGWTc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jLaRb.jpg