Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW acc platinum 3 with almost all champs and some skins

Discussion on EUW acc platinum 3 with almost all champs and some skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW acc platinum 3 with almost all champs and some skins

I´m selling my account platinum 3 s6 and with platinum rewards s5, it has almost all champs and some skins. Add me on skype tumilet10
Hechtech:

Champs:

Runes:

Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA][Platinum IV][Platinum Border][All Champs][20 Rune pages]...[**Skins in Detail**]
04/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
No longer have time to play anymore, therefore would like to make some profit out of the account. Open to serious offers. Email will be provided, with the security questions. Only serious buyers contact me please. If you have any further questions, add me: Skype: zhangransteven -Currently Platinum IV
[Selling] S3 Platinum, S4 Diamond, S5 Platinum / Almost all Champs / 100+ Skins / 13 Rune Pages
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, today I decided to quit League of Legends since I got kinda tired of it and want to sell my main account to one of you guys. If u decide to buy the Account u will get the original e-mail account ( the one the account is still verified to ) and if needed the last 5 Transaction ID's to get it back if something happens. I don't have a price yet so feel free to leave me either here, per PM or per Skype a offer which sounds fair for both of us. I only accept Paypal and for german buyers...
[WTS] EUW-Acc, LVL 30, 52 Champs, 3 Skins, Platinum Season 2, Platinum 2 atm. 100Euro
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype: Lillflarry
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana