Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUNE account (cheap)

Discussion on Selling EUNE account (cheap) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUNE account (cheap) (unverified)

Yo selling my silver account on EUNE. 7 dollars
4 years old account.
no previous bans, one chat restriction long time ago.
27 champions.

pictures:

contact on skype: james.jesse10

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Eune Account Cheap.
07/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I urgently need money so I'am selling this account.It is currently silver 3, It own's 32 champions , 3 rune pages and few skins : Gladiator Draven; Frosted Ezreal; Samurai Yi; Veigar Greybeard; Soulstealer Vladimir; Tundra Hunter Warwick; Shockblade Zed. Some screenshots: http://i.gyazo.com/23eb97945df71d1bed4e5737d33ac4 3a.png http://i.gyazo.com/dc1e0caf4e45a588efb88a90728ff3 ed.jpg Price that would make me happy is 6EURO but we can negotiate it !!!! Will accept most offers because I'am...
Selling Gifting ACCOUNT CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP EUNE
06/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
HELLO GUYS! FAQ: Q:What does it mean?. A: It's means that you can buy account with like 400 RP and from there add your main account and send yourself a skin or champion. BTW You can always ask riot for more small amount of RP if you need some. The accounts level are 10+ so you can send the gifts easliy and all you need to do is to add yourself and wait 1 DAY!. Feel free send private message. The payment is only trough Paypal.
[Selling] selling eune account cheap
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys,i have an account that i dont need and im seeling it.. elo:bronze 4(75lp) server:eune rune pages:2(1 ap and 1 ad) skins: one in cassiopia champions:46 price:15 euro paypal.If u want we can nagotiate it.I accept only paypal. add me on skype: dimos.orfanos
[Selling] SELLING CHEAP EUNE ACCOUNT!
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
champions wich are missing : Gyazo - fb070c9f9c193d7fd15f354c75e422d7.png skinns ; Liiga Kivis's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats free ip 3889 free rp: 42 server: EUNE runepages : Liiga Kivis - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends for account buying add me on skype v2nnu123 il sell only via bank so u go bank and transfer to my estonian bank account
[Selling] Selling PAX JAX EUNE Lvl 1 Account. CHEAP
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Im selling a PAX JAX EUNE Lvl 1 Account. Add me on skype if your interested Live:Kieu.charles A/W is $40 Taking offers BUMP BUMP BUMP