Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] 56 champs 18 skins 25$

Discussion on [EUNE] 56 champs 18 skins 25$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE] 56 champs 18 skins 25$

As the title says the account has 56 champs 18 skins.
It is unranked it has s1 and s2 cup icons.3 rune pages.

List of skins:
UNCHAINED ALISTAR
almost prom king amumu
fiddle me timbers
sakura karma
traditional karma
unmasked kayle
judgement kayle
bittersweet lulu
koi nami
frozen shen
snow day singed
muse sona
emerald taric
armor of the fifth age taric
riot girl tristana
traditional trundle
time machine zilean
leprechaun veigar

Price is 25$

You can pm me or add me on skype marko-boras(penguin picture)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [EUNE] PLAT III, 93 CHAMPS, 18 SKINS. FOR SILVER/GOLD EUNE
02/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to trade my account to another one silver or gold with more champions and skins. pm me for additional info.
[Selling] 2 Accounts in EUNE Silver IV [28 Champs] & Gold II [78 Champs] [10 Skins]
11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I think the Topic Address tells it all Want to Sell 2 Ranked Accounts in Eune Region
[Selling] [EUNE]Diamond V (+border) 97 Champs/95 Skins/9 Rune Pages (or trade->CS:GO skins)
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling for psc. add me on skype:konosoo.I don't go first.if u want mm service u pay for it. Or trade for cs:go skins. Prefer AWP asiimov+karambit/butterfly knife for infos add me.has a lot of rare skins and i am the original owner.
[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account. It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store. Champions I DO NOT Own: Heimerdinger (3150 IP) Jarvan IV (4800 IP) Rammus (3150 IP)
[EUNE] League of Legends - Level 30 | 103 Champs | 50+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUNE]
02/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my Main Personal League of Legends Account. It has almost all champions, 103 champions out of 110. Only 110 Champions left in the Store. Champions I DO NOT Own: Heimerdinger (3150 IP) Jarvan IV (4800 IP) Rammus (3150 IP)