Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master border/ all champs / euw/ diamond / friends with pros

Discussion on Master border/ all champs / euw/ diamond / friends with pros within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master border/ all champs / euw/ diamond / friends with pros

This account was bought from an EXTREMELY trusted member from a while ago. All original information will be given and confirmation I bought from him.
MM will be used.
Paypal will be used.

The account has every champion.

The account is friends with a lot of LCS pros and famous streamers, many FNATIC / G2 / ROC members.

150 + skins. (Rarest---)

- Goalkeeper blitzcrank
- Riot blitzcrank + Ward
- Mundo Mundo
- Victorious elise
- Striker ezreal
- Victorious janna
- Winter wonder ori
- Dragonblade riven
- Triumphant ryze
- All skt skins

Loads more but they're just limited skins.

Pretty neat summoner icons including OG tsm badge.

Like I stated, payments will be with paypal, and MM's will be used, to whom I deem trustworthy. Drop me a PM or add: josh.ryans97

Someone called "neyro" tried to buy it, I said we'll use an MM and he deleted me, LOL!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Master border / euw / friends with pros / all champs!
05/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
This account was bought from an EXTREMELY trusted member from a while ago. All original information will be given and confirmation I bought from him. MM will be used. Paypal will be used. The account has every champion. http://i.imgur.com/HdsFELv.jpg The account is friends with a lot of LCS pros and famous streamers, many FNATIC / G2 / ROC members.
[Selling] Master border / euw / friends with pros / all champs!
05/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account was bought from an EXTREMELY trusted member from a while ago. All original information will be given and confirmation I bought from him. MM will be used. Paypal will be used. The account has every champion. https://i.imgur.com/HdsFELv.jpg The account is friends with a lot of LCS pros and famous streamers, many FNATIC / G2 / ROC members.
[Selling] euw Diamond Border - 155 Skins - All Champs except Jhin - Diamond Border - D4 MMR
03/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
[Selling] Perfect EUNE d2 acc diamond border season 4 master ! diamond 5 team ! cheap
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
EUNE D2 107 champs 9 rune pages ! 20+ skins + all victorious + SG udyr i selling for 50euros in PSC ! psc only ! paypal blocked due limited bla bla .. skype : onetouchxepvp
[Selling] NA Diamond S3, S2 Gold S1/All Champs/TONS of rare skins/Lots of pros on friends list
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LF: $1,500 but negotiable. have pros suchs as Dyrus, Muffinqt, Wildturtle, Link, Chauster, almost all of C9, almost all of Velocity on friends list. (will leave them there under conditions) reply or PM if interested. http://i.imgur.com/OCf0FMc.jpg *Rare/Unavailable **Legendary Aatrox Ahri - Dynasty Ahri