Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

smurf g5 king rammus/ufo corky EUW

Discussion on smurf g5 king rammus/ufo corky EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
smurf g5 king rammus/ufo corky EUW

hi im selling my smurf account for 40€ paypal , i dont go first if someone interested just write me on pm or add : omar magistrelli on skype i can give u all informations about it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA King Rammus Level 3 - Hot and Cheap Smurf
02/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
King Rammus Account - NA Level 3 http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160221/qbwtixl 4.jpg This King Rammus account was a Beta Tester in 2009. And I am selling it for 10€. Contact me in German or English.
[Buying] EUW Acc lvl 30 with King Rammus
01/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Server : EUW Account must be lvl 30 PM me offer ! ;)
[Trading] BR King Rammus Acc for PBE Acc
10/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/BAFRvfO.png
[Buying] Pax/King rammus/Ufo Etc
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy an account preferably on NA that has atleast Pax jax on it. Pax tf, black ali etc would also be great. I'm looking to buy this right now for within the $200 range. The account doesn't have to be NA, but expect to knock down the price if it isn't. If you have an account with a lot of these rare skins i can possibly buy it for more next week. PM or skype preffered. Skype : AuggyGBHS Bumpity
[Selling] [EUW] Smurf Account LVL 17 ( UFO CORKI and KING RAMMUS )
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling LoL account with KING RAMMUS AND UFO CORKI skins, which are imposible to get right now. The name contains the word : "alex" in case you want to know. Offer me, i don't know the price for this kind of account. I am the first owner of this account, i just remember about it 2 days ago. I searched a bit on the internet and i can say that i will sell this account around the price of 30 Euros.