Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hand Botted SMURF!

Discussion on Hand Botted SMURF! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Hand Botted SMURF!

I need one smurf on EUW thats handbotted. Do not offer if your smurfs are botted by script or any kind of other program.

I need 30.000 IP

Must be unverified/unranked.

Paying with PSC.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] euw botted smurf
01/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
looking for unranked, botted, unverified smurf. completely fresh and clean. euw paying with paypal or elite*gold or psc (offline) need at least 22k ip dont want it to be banned in 2 days .. so I want at least 10 days warranty buying more (3-6) if quantity discount skype: neongamer1808 please do not randomly spam your account shops i want offers!
[Buying] Botted smurf Acc lvl 30
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Steht im Titel. Euw sollte der Account sein.
[Buying] Euw non botted Smurf 20e PSC
10/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi im looking for a Smurf Account on Euw. I dont care about champs, skins or that stuff. The Account shouldnt be botted and ranked restricted. It can have a chat ban. Pref AD/AP Rune pages but it doesnt matter that much. Greetings Riiu!
[Buying] wtb euw smurf NOT BOTTED!
10/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello im lookin for a lvl 30 unranked smurf on euw. since there were several banwaves on botted smurfs shortly im only looking for hand leveled accounts.the more ip the better, no ranked games played yet and unverified pls. leave offers
[Buying] Botted/Hand Leveling from 5 to 10 level x2
09/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I need to get my 2 accounts to level 10 Botted or hand leveling it doesn't matter to me . Leave your prices below or pm me