Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends acc,30lvl,eune,read the description

Discussion on League of Legends acc,30lvl,eune,read the description within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends acc,30lvl,eune,read the description

Hello guys,
My name is Aca.(sorry if i have bad english,ty)
I want to sell my League of Legends account or trade for some CS:GO knife!
My acc name is iNNlurex.
I stopped to play lol for about half year and i dont have time to play it,
mostly i play CS:GO and that is it.
You can contact me if you want to buy,i can give you a skype or facebook and i can show you the account.

I have 91 champions owned and about 70 skins(with 645.590 score on elophant),in season 3 i think i was silver,season 4 platinum and season 5 no rank,because i said i stopped to play lol.About price,i want to hear what you think(some type of deal) and how much you can give me,im from Serbia poor country and i can understand you what is too much,i give all of my money on this acc(about 300e and more,but i dont want 300e of course).Dont waste my time(scams or something),beacuse i dont waste yours).Thanks for reading this and contact me!
Some images:

(it have more sum.icons i will show you if u want)