Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost in Diamond EUNE/EUW

Discussion on Boost in Diamond EUNE/EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up BOOSTING EUW/EUNE / CHEAP / !

Hey peps, my friend from Diamond 2 division, is looking for someone who need boost from plat - dia. He is starting his position as booster with such a big experiences, he is playing already from season 1. He need high elo acc because he can easily carry in low elo divisions / as i saw, so he want to try how his boosting skills will go in high elo.

The reason i am doing it for him is that he dont have acc on epvp and i do, so feel free to msg me there about your division and where you want to go, we can talk about prices and time we will need. The prices will be very cheap since he is only starting, he want somebody to give him a try with boosting so he can see if he have some good future in it.

We can start from a first free game and talk about offer after game.

Have a nice day everybody.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2016, 14:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuteraak169 View Post
Hey peps, my friend from Diamond 2 division, is looking for someone who need boost from plat - dia. He is starting his position as booster with such a big experiences, he is playing already from season 1. He need high elo acc because he can easily carry in low elo divisions / as i saw.

The reason i am doing it for him is that he dont have acc on epvp and i do, so feel free to msg me there about your division and where you want to go, we can talk about prices and time we will need. The prices will be very cheap since he is only starting, he want somebody to give him a try with boosting so he can see if he have some good future in it.

We can start from a first free game and talk about offer after game.

Have a nice day everybody.
Old 05/17/2016, 14:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoy97 View Post
added.
Old 05/17/2016, 15:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Good Booster did 1 game for me in plat 2 :
Old 05/17/2016, 17:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks for the game - can vouch for him
Old 05/17/2016, 17:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch with a gold1 account with low plat mmr if interested

Edit: Played 2 games for me at low plat elo, one win and one lost, he's a decent player with nice roaming and comunication, not the best booster and not the worst.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2016, 13:45   #7

Still looking for atleast one more vouch game before starting real boost thread, pm me or add me on skype!

Cheers