Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nidalee's Boosting. Fast. Reliable. Vouch Post (FREE VOUCHES TODAY).

Discussion on Nidalee's Boosting. Fast. Reliable. Vouch Post (FREE VOUCHES TODAY). within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nidalee's Boosting. Fast. Reliable. Vouch Post (FREE VOUCHES TODAY).

Hi, my name is XtraGames and I'm an EUW player, I got Gold on S5 and I'm still getting better at the game, I wanna make some money so here I am boosting some Low Elo Accounts.

As I'm starting and I don't have a high TBM, I'll be boosting some accounts for free (giving just 1 victory, maybe more if they're promoting so they can promote).

Everyone can vouch, even with low TBM but I need some people with high TBM as they are trusted.

I'm right now only boosting accs to Gold 5, so any account that's lower is accepted.

Be sure to have emails verified as people can scam you if you don't.
Old 05/16/2016, 14:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got an Silver 2 and 5, add me in Skype if interested
Old 05/19/2016, 21:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Added you on Skype.
Old 05/20/2016, 00:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you spelt designer wrong bro ^^ on your signature

good luck though
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
High Elo-Boosting [EUW] | Reliable | Cheap | Fast | Need Vouches!
02/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/dlF6g.jpg Placements Season 5, Bronze :20€ Season 5, Silver : 25€ Season 5, Gold : 30€
High Elo-Boosting [EUW] Reliable | Cheap | Fast | Need Vouches!
12/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ABOUT US We are a german team of diamond league of legends players. All of our players are located in germany and have much experience in league of legends, they are playing the game since season 1. Our goal is, that our customers are always happy with their orders Security We only play with VPN to prevent that our customers or the boosters account get banned.
► [EUW] Cheap, fast and reliable Elo-Boosting ◄ NEED VOUCHES!
07/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
ABOUT US We are a german team of diamond & master division league of legends players. All of our players are located in germany and have much experience in league of legends, they are playing the game since season 1. Our goal is, that our customers are always happy with their orders. Security We only play with VPN because to prevent that our customers or the boosters account get banned. We dont spend any of your RP or IP to buy champions if we dont ask. Also we dont answer to messages...
[Selling] T-Boosting ELO BOOSTING! Cheap, fast and reliable! Looking for vouches!
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome to a new fast, cheap and reliable ELO boosting service! We are currently looking for vouches to get going. Professional and experienced booster 3 years experience with League Master ranked booster Can boost both EUW & EUNE Fast and reliable We aim for 1 division per day