Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

43 skins, 97 Champions, 3 full runepages, EUW account trading for similar EUW account

Discussion on 43 skins, 97 Champions, 3 full runepages, EUW account trading for similar EUW account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
43 skins, 97 Champions, 3 full runepages, EUW account trading for similar EUW account

Here is the account's skins, go ahead and check it. I have the e-mail too.

Tags
trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading EUNE account s5 plat with 240 skins all champions all runepages
02/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys I want to trade my main account atm gold visision(good mmr) with platinum boarder 20 full runepage and all champs owned... iwill show u my elophant after add. Looking for an account with pax skin , cs riven (or other super rare ones)Also will trade if your account have many skins like 150 or more(i preffer rare skins) or whatever give me an offer . Feel free to contact me. skype: dato.fronex bump
[Selling] [NA] LoL Account 10k RP 124 Skins 92 Champions 10 Full HQ runepages.
10/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, guys i'm selling my LoL account. last played game is in 2012, Just recoverd my old Leauge of Legends account Ofcourse the account is veriefied to my own email, and can show proof the account is real It has 10,2 k RP on it and 10 full HQ rune pages. Intrested? add me on Skype: stan.rutten1 The account:
[Trading] Trading my account! (EUNE) (Almost all champions, 10 runepages, RARE SKINS)
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Intro: I am looking to trade my main account, for account close to this. Things I am looking for: Gold. 5+ rune pages. Almost every champion. Many skins. This one has almost 60, with 5 rare skins.
[Selling] League of Legends Silver II Account | 47 Champions | 11 Skins | 2 Full Runepages
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Picture: http://i.epvpimg.com/koSGf.jpg Skins: Battle Bunny Riven Judgment Kayle Apocalyptic Brand Panda Annie Noxus Hunter Anivia Sherwood Forest Ashe