Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scam Notification - EliteSmurfs.Com

Discussion on Scam Notification - EliteSmurfs.Com within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Scam Notification - EliteSmurfs.Com

Hey,

So i've ordered a while ago an account on elitesmurfs.com, i paid for it but never recieved anything at all (I was not mad at all and i just didnt care about it cause PayPal usually deals with it and gets my money back). I opened a dispute at paypal and lost it in a very strange way, i haven't contacted PayPal about this but i will contact them later today. Just wanna give out a warning to all people this guy got a method ending up with your money after you open a dispute.

I hope everyone is gets to read this before more victims fall to his methods.

Once again! Do NOT purchase your virtual goods from ELITESMURFS.COM they will scam you.

Regards,
Rajevosa.

//Edit; I posted here about it since i know the owner of that website is active on EPVP but i can't seem to find him.
Old 05/12/2016, 14:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 43
just ask them in their livechat lol
Old 05/12/2016, 14:52   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMarket<3 View Post
just ask them in their livechat lol
Trust me, after sending emails, skype add-on's & multiple "live chat" sessions i've given up to try to solve this. They just deny they ever had a payment (obviously cause they think they won a dispute).

Proof i paid:
Closed Thread