Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 30 verifed(silver kayle) and lvl 10-25 verifed to me

Discussion on Lvl 30 verifed(silver kayle) and lvl 10-25 verifed to me within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 30 verifed(silver kayle) and lvl 10-25 verifed to me

Just got a silver kayle account level 30 with last play in 2014 and have many lvl 30s verifed with last plays in 2014 for cheap

have lots of unverifed(all verifed to me) level 10-25s as well only keep 1s with newer champs or lots of champs msg for pics

will do some vouchs on lvl 30 verified accounts with 2014 last play or less

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about verifed accounts
05/16/2016 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hi ive been finding lots of lvl 30 accounts but verifed but some with no games since 2011-2014 would people buy these or are they not even worth saving?
[Sharing] accounts PBE verifed
04/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Now i have some accounts lol server PBE, verifed... warslayer963:iloveyou2 And more -> Share accounts LOL server PBE - Update 6.8 | Th? Thu?t Liên Minh Good lucK!
[Buying] 50-55 KEYS. Verifed Paypal. 1.60€.
04/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Wanna buy arround 50-55 keys (Have 90€). Only trusted sellers/middlemans. As i said 1.6€ each.
[Buying] Looking for someone with verifed paypal account
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So guys I want to charge 5$ in the site *********** but the problem is that they accept payments from verifed paypal accounts only so I'm going to give 5.61 euros which are 7,2 $ to the one who charge 5$ in my neobux account. I will give u the money and you gonna charge ;). You will receive a positive raiting here as well and you will help me alot <3. Add me in skype wish7boy, please :)
IF ANY VERIFED MM AVAILABLE PM ME NOW
11/14/2010 - Middleman - 3 Replies
IF ANY VERIFED MM AVAILABLE PM ME NOW I NEED UR HELP