Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw Dia4 all champs

Discussion on Euw Dia4 all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW DIA4 acc / First hand / All champs / 13 runes pages / 36 skins / CHEAP

HI all i sell my LoL account Dia 4 with a good mmr.

All champs :

13 rune pages :

36 skins :

Ask for more informations, i accept a middleman

Up!

Tags
lol account diamond euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DIA4, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES, 20PAGES, 60 SKINS
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Hello, I'm selling this great account which is in EUNE platform at the moment, but you can transfer it anywhere you want. As the topic says it has absolutely every champion in the game, mainly all runes (I don't think you need any other), 20 rune pages, 59 skins, from wich few are very rare, Victorious Jarvan for example. Mainly the reason i'm selling this account, because I have a lot of them on this platform and I dont see a reason to have so many accounts with wich I don't play. Have a look...
[Selling] Dia4 acc with 70 skins and almost all champs
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello ! I am selling my EUNE League of legends diamond4 account, with MMR higher (about dia3), because I don't have anymore time to play it and even when I have free time I play CS:GO. -I have about 70 skins, cca 10 legendaries, some unlimited. -There is every single champ except the 2 newest Azir and Gnar. -17 rune pages with all runes you'll need in future and now. -The only one disadvantage is I can't give you my email account of it, because I am using it, but I can provide you all...
LoL dia4 account with lot of skins and champs
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i am selling my league of legends diamond account, the reason is I have no more time for that and anyways when I have free time I play CS:GO now. Dr Kleptoman - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends champs: All except those new, gnar and Azir skins: cca 70, some legendaries, I can send u elophant link or screens of all of them Runes: I have 17 rune pages and all runes you'll need for all positions. Again I can send u screen of all of them. Payment: I prefer...
[Selling] LOL-Account Dia4 183 Skins (CS-RIVEN) ALL CHAMPS
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Im selling my diamond 4 League of Legends Account , the Account owns 183 Skis, 2000 IP, all champions, almost every legendary skin and "Championship Riven Skin" ! ON EUW Server Im the first owner with Reg. mail. No bans just 1 chat restriction. 12 Runepages almost all runes ! Leave your offfers in the Comments below or add me on Skype : polakeontour http://i.epvpimg.com/wf1Jc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/UdGzd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/g0Zth.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/qxytg.jpg...
[Selling] EUW DIA4 108 Champs 6 Runeseiten
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Will meinen League of Legends account verkaufen. Er ist auf dem Server EUW und zurzeit in diamant4 eingstuft. Ich habe 108 Champions. Mir fehlen noch: Ahri, Galio, Nautilus, Quinn, Rammus, Sejuani, Swain, Syndra, Viktor, Xerath. Ich habe 6 vollständige Runenseiten mit Standardbelegungen wie AD, AP, Support, Jungle. 5600 Einflusspunkte. Preis: 75€ Bezahlmethode: Paysafecard Kontakt: nachricht auf epvp, Skypekontakte werden bei ermsthaften Anfragen ausgetauscht.