Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW PLAT4 SMURF

Discussion on EUW PLAT4 SMURF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 118
EUW PLAT4 SMURF

Hello,

as a trusted booster here, I'm willing to sell my EUW smurf account.

Without any senseless bs I'll just post info below:

Profile:
21 Champions:
2 Runepages:
Skins:
Craft:

Contact me on skype: virtuopro
Old 04/29/2016, 15:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Good Trader bought 1 acc from him !
Old 04/29/2016, 19:23   #3

elite*gold: 118
Account sold yo!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...
[Selling] [B] PLAT4 SMURF EUW WITH 5K RP [/B]
10/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi selling my plat 4 smurf with 5k RP on it . For more info add Skype: rekkles93
[Trading] plat4 smurf EUW against leveling on EUNE
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3526972-euw-plat-4-smurf-plat-border-account -20-champs-2-runes-page.html trading/selling for leveling service ! at eune or gifting account on eune ! skype : djoletristana
[Selling] Plat4 EuW
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Dudes, I want to sell here my Platin4 Account on EuW with a good W/L Rate, almost all Champions and an good amount of skins. I would like to have a PSC for it or a boost (Gold3+), or some RP. The price is negiotable but i think ill trade it for a good and cheap price. If u want to know any other stuff about the account feel free to pn me
[Selling] PLAT4 EUW 3v3
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/qwGar9l.jpg For sale on EUW, not spots the LEAD. Pm with ur offer, accept everything. Next 3 invite, Sunday 22:45