Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Season 2 Platin or Season 3 Platin/Diamond Account on EUW/EUNE

Discussion on WTB Season 2 Platin or Season 3 Platin/Diamond Account on EUW/EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Season 2 Platin or Season 3 Platin/Diamond Account on EUW/EUNE

Hey I want to buy account that was season 2 platin or season 3 Platin OR Diamond !

I dont care about the skins and champs ! Please post down your offer below !

PS: No I wont check ur account Shop ! Just post what you have in this thread or PM!
Old 04/24/2016, 14:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
I have one with s2 reward, and s3 aswell s4

How much are you willing to play? Currently unranked. Champs 100+.
Old 04/24/2016, 14:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBk1NG View Post

added on skype
Old 04/24/2016, 15:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have s2 rewards, s3 dia 1, it has px sivir and some rare skins
Old 04/24/2016, 15:45   #5

Quote:

Wouldnt recommend you with this guy after I asked him for some screens like wards,skins,icons etc. He told me ,,Im a official and trusted seller Why do you want screens".

I asked him which season the acc got plat he said s3,s4,s5 lol....!

Could be possible but I doubt. After I said to him without screens I cant buy the account.

He said he is ,,busy" and cant provide screens atm. After 1 hour I asked him again he said he will delete me out of skype and not sell me the account ! ( I dont even think he has the account) !

I can provide skype screens if needed. Not trustable and professional seller !
Old 04/24/2016, 17:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qesiahero View Post
Wouldnt recommend you with this guy after I asked him for some screens like wards,skins,icons etc. He told me ,,Im a official and trusted seller Why do you want screens".

I asked him which season the acc got plat he said s3,s4,s5 lol....!

Could be possible but I doubt. After I said to him without screens I cant buy the account.

He said he is ,,busy" and cant provide screens atm. After 1 hour I asked him again he said he will delete me out of skype and not sell me the account ! ( I dont even think he has the account) !

I can provide skype screens if needed. Not trustable and professional seller !
You said "I dont even think you have the acc. lel" I will take it as accusing me on scamming, so i decided not to sell you as i stated on skype, i dont need custoemrs like you who instantly call people SCAMMER, i did currently Deal with 5elo-boost bought an account thats why i said Wait until i finish my deal.. Check my Reps and date when he gave me an Positive.
Old 04/24/2016, 17:34   #7

You really want me to put screens down here ? I never said scammer or anything. You just got heartattack when I asked for ,,screens" and ,,proof" ! You are 100% not professional !
Old 04/24/2016, 17:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You really want me to put screens down here ? I never said scammer or anything. You just got heartattack when I asked for ,,screens" and ,,proof" ! You are 100% not professional !

There you go, at this point i made deal with 5elo-boost
Obviously i dont have time for otherthings.

If you dont have time to wait until someone finish their stuff, then you should'nt even buy anything or be here xD
Old 04/24/2016, 17:45   #9

1:
2:

Yeah thats really professional. I mean I dont care I have an account now for sure !
Just saying for people in future ur not professional and probaly not trusted too
Old 04/24/2016, 17:53   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
1:
2:

Yeah thats really professional. I mean I dont care I have an account now for sure !
Just saying for people in future ur not professional and probaly not trusted too
LOL, talking guy with -1 TBM

I act how i want, if you dont like my personality then its your fault. I dont have to be professional to succeed lmao.
Old 04/24/2016, 17:58   #11

Quote:
LOL, talking guy with -1 TBM

I act how i want, if you dont like my personality then its your fault. I dont have to be professional to succeed lmao.
Ty ! Said enuff