Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosting bronze-silver

Discussion on Free Boosting bronze-silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Boosting bronze-silver

I need a bronze-silver account on euw to duo with a booster. Your boosting will be for free. Add me on skype: alexxutzzu94

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo Boosting Bronze and Low Silver For Free! EUW ONLY!
05/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I am going to be boosting bronze and low silver accounts for free to gold. I am only doing this to duo with another friend of mine in lower elos for fun :) I have 2 diamond accounts on EUW so you don't have to worry about any scams or things like that. If you have any questions or worried about anything feel free to ask me anything x)
Boosting free bronze/silver
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i am new on this forum and i am Diamond II and idk how to get reputation to people trust me so i can do a little free boosting to bronze/silvers players if some want add me on skype belmin.biberovic
FREE boosting on Bronze/Silver [EUW ONLY]
10/10/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Title says it all.
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info