Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEA challenger border s5 currently diamond5 for sale

Discussion on SEA challenger border s5 currently diamond5 for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SEA challenger border s5 currently diamond5 for sale

30 skins
110 champs
Challenger border
A bunch of summoner icons
Diamond 5
Price negotiable
Willing to give offf cheap hurry
Old 04/22/2016, 14:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

This is the wrong section.
You have to post it over here:

Greetings
asdfsdfgvcdf
Thanks
1 User

Tags
high elo ranked acc sell, league of, league of legend acc sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account Diamond5 92LP - Diamond Border - HIGH MMR
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says. I am selling my Diamond 5 account which has 68% win ratio even in Dia 5 92lp. Getting 29 LP per win. SERVER - EUWEST 10 skins Season 4 - Diamond border. Urgent sale !! 40$ ONLY. Original Email will be provided.
[Selling] CHALLENGER ACCOUNT - CHALLENGER SOLOQ BORDER - RARE SKINS - BEST PRICE!
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm quitting League of Legends for good and I want to sell my main account. The account was Challenger at season 4 in both soloQ and 3vs3 so it has the loading challenger border for all the maps and the challenger border at the profile. Screen shot of the account below: http://s29.postimg.org/5ml68f00n/acc1.jpg I recently transfered the account to EUW so currently it is D5 with Challenger mmr (and obviously all the challenger borders). The account has 90+ champions, 20 rune...
[Selling] Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm quitting League of Legends for good and I want to sell my main account. The account was Challenger at season 4 in both soloQ and 3vs3 so it has the loading challenger border for all the maps and the challenger border at the profile. Screen shot of the account below: http://s29.postimg.org/5ml68f00n/acc1.jpg I recently transfered the account to EUW so currently it is D5 with Challenger mmr (and obviously all the challenger borders). The account has 90+ champions, 20 rune...
[Selling] Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] Challenger Border Account For Sale
12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
For Those Who are interested please leave skype info or PM me about it. It is Plat 1 in Solo Queue with only 20 champions since it is a smurf. More Info For Potential Buyers. bump.