Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling platinum 2 account for csgo skins(EUW)

Discussion on Selling platinum 2 account for csgo skins(EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling platinum 2 account for csgo skins(EUW)

Im exchanging lol account for csgo skins. Account have owned all champions
alot of skins 80+ alot of legendary ones. for more info add me on steam .
Old 04/21/2016, 22:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Arrow League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions -> League of Legends…

#moved…

Tags
league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Platinum Account with 170+ Skins
01/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, if you are looking for an account with many Skins then you are damn right here! T want to sell my account because I'll be away from home for a year and won't be able to play anyway. And after that year I actually hope that I stop playing this annoying game. :rolleyes: Here are some informations about the account: It is lvl 30. Server: EUW
Selling/Verkaufe CSGO Account MG1 Suche PP , PSC , CSGO Skins oder E*G
10/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Topic Regelt ^^ Verkaufe 1 CS:GO Account . Er Besitzt Rank 13 und ist in der Skillgruppe Meisterwächter 1 / Master Guardian 1 und Besitzt 157 Spielstunden . Er Besitzt die Operation Bloodhound Münze Und hat ein Ca 1€ Inventar. Ich Suche e*G , CSGO Skins , PP , PSC
[Selling] Selling Platinum account with 103 skins and all champs!!
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Account is Currently in Plat 3, and has 103 skins. its located at EU WEST, i am selling this account because im located at a place with no good internett connection.. Post offers in thread or add: Tawnder on skype. Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Stinger Akali Unchained Alistar Infernal Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Almost Prom King Amumu Blackfrost Anivia
Selling NA Platinum/Diamond Account All Pax Skins
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Platinum in two queues, Diamond in one. All pax skins. More information at League of Legends NA LOL Guide All Pax Skins Diamond Platinum 492010205979 | eBay Btw, you can use the code papasgift to get some rewards at papa johns if you spend over 12 dollars. you're welcome. bump for great pizza deals
Selling NA PLATINUM ACCOUNT ALL PAX SKINS
06/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi I'm selling my League of Legends account. It has EVERY PAX SKIN, it is currently Platinum in Solo Queue. It was gold in season 1 and has the highly exclusive Jarvan skin, and over 85 Champions. Post your offers or PM me please. C/O 350$ http://i45.tinypic.com/dz70c1.png http://i47.tinypic.com/2lkrz3p.png 17 Rune Pages Marks: