Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond boarder, challenger icon and a lot of skins

Discussion on Diamond boarder, challenger icon and a lot of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond boarder, challenger icon and a lot of skins

Im selling a really expensive account for just 250$(we can take that price lower ) , challenger icon 2014 , diamond boarder , a lot of legendary skins

add me on skype to do bussiness: dante.scorff

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 1 account, challenger icons - diamond boarder
03/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling a season 1 account +110 Skins ( some rares , legendarys , Rare skin Kayle) - Total worth RP : 96475. Season 3 - 4 and 5 victorious skins *Challenger Icon 2014* - Diamond 2014 - Diamond 2015. Season 6 unranked - Elo Diamond 4 if you win like 6 - 8 placements you will be platinum 1 in this account
[Selling] [OCE] High end account ! S5 Diamond with challenger boarder
02/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a high end account due to not having enough time to play on it as I'm mainly boosting. The account has season 5 diamond icon, with challenger icon and profile boarder from ranked 5v5s. It has over 100 skins including rare skins such as PAX TF. (No cs riven) Please add Peter.boost1 if interested. Thanks
[Selling] EX DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT diamond boarder and icon
09/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi all i'm selling my ex diamon league of legends account in euw. Ex diamond now gold 5 for inactivity, it has lot of skin rare like 100 skin and the most rarest are victorius elise, victorius morgana, victorius janna, pulsefire ezreal, final booss veigar and lot of more skin of 1350-975 rp i accept only paysafe cards because i don't have paypal or credit card. don't go first cause i got already scammed good luck and have a nice day all :) Bye! ps reply me or in pm we can talk on skype...
[Selling] Challenger S3 border & icon, currently diamond, 108 champs, ~50 skins (taking offers)
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Highlights: -Currently Diamond solo queue -Season 3 Challenger 3s -Challenger border in ARAM, dominion, 3s, custom games etc. -Diamond 1 season 3 solo queue -Diamond border in solo queue, 5s, etc -Guaranteed diamond border for season 4
[Selling] Diamond 4 Account, challenger border/icon! all champs 50+skins cheap
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171