Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] A good Singed name [B] PBE Acc

Discussion on [S] A good Singed name [B] PBE Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
[S] A good Singed name [B] PBE Acc

Hey guys
Im searching a quite good Singed name , since a friend of mine mains him.
Hes searching a funny name , that fits in Singed his playstyle.

this here ends at 04/20/2016 0:00 / 12 AM [420 blaze it]
The best Name will get an PBE Account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Global Elite CS:GO account good hours good reps good skins
06/22/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hey verkaufe meinen CS Go Account da ich nächste Woche dauerhaft nach Brisbane Australien ziehe und keine Zeit mehr zum spielen haben werde der account ist nie negativ aufgefallen wurde selten reported (ihr wisst ja wie das ist) und ist für Overwatch freigeschaltet http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/verkauf1k tasjm48u0.png...
[Selling] Will teach SINGED! (Diamond 1 Singed)
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I was a Singed main Season 3, i know EVERYTHING about him, will hit challenger if i get more dedicated to play on my account :) Will teach you the basics of Singed that will get you out of Bronze, Silver, and even Gold, if done well. 1 lesson is 15€, treat is as a ticket out of bronze and silver, and if played well even gold. 1 lesson includes matchups, item builds, mechanic basics and general tips.
[Selling] PAX jax skins and riot squad singed skins GOOD PRICES
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello, im clearing all my League Of Legends stock atm and i have the following for sale: 1x Riot Squad Singed View image: riot singed 1x Pax Jax skins SOLD 1 code Image codes: wallpaper 760px 1652 since i have 1 negative trading rating ( we traded 80k gold like we made the deal, and after trade he changed our pricing deal and asked for his gold back AFTER WE SENT THE MONEY IN MONEYBOOKERS! , )i will go first for admins , moderators and members with 50+ positive trades already. i...
[Selling] Gold 4 Good MMR (Championship Thresh, Riot Singed, Medieval Twitch, Grey WW & More)
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Gold 4 Good MMR (Championship Thresh, Riot Singed, Medieval Twitch, Grey WW & More) Looking to get 350$+ on this acc I'l list all the things it has below and I have all the original Info. ***PAYMENT TYPE WILL BE PAYPAL, My skype is BrennanRMG*** 12 Rune Pages almost all runes Almost all champions 62 Skins