Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Champ. Riven account for GW2 acc

Discussion on Searching Champ. Riven account for GW2 acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Champ. Riven account for GW2 acc

Hi guys i give a gw2 account with 2 legendary weapon for a LoL account with Cs Riven and more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE platinum s5,155 skins almost all champ. Champ Riven, PAX Sivir, s2-s5 rewards
02/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked Hello everyone, want to sell this beautiful account.I've quitted LoL for 4 months now(university reasons) and i m not coming back to it so i thought i 'd like to make some money for my efforts and time playing as well as for the money i spent on it! So this account is unranked(0 ranked games played) atm with platinum border from last season,7 rune pages with most runes usable,has almost all champions (5 missing),has 9100 IP,23 RP, 64 summoner icons including...
[Selling] League[NA][D5][OG one word name][Champ Riven][184 Skin][20 rune pages][All Champ] +
07/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Payment Methods: -Paypal Gift -Moneypak I Have 70+ successful transaction vouches on another site. I can provide full proof that the user is me however you want me to. I Will not go first sorry Contact: -Skype: drowsys
Searching for CS RIVEN SKIN OR CS RIVEN ACCOUNT
12/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im searching for Cs Riven skin code for EuW (Cheap) Or for an low Account with CS riven like lvl 1-30 with no much Skins and no much Champs + no verified email Paying with Paysafecard Put ur offer below, or add me skype denis.koloch
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze champ riven champ thresh silver Kayle pax jax riot singed pax sivir
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, fellow Pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...