Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 account 104 champs 22 skins+few more

Discussion on Plat 3 account 104 champs 22 skins+few more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 account 104 champs 22 skins+few more

Hello guys Neko Boosting here got a few accounts i want to sell

Eune Plat 3 account,6 rune pages ad,ap,attack speed,mp,ms,armor..
104 champs,
skins : Midnigh Ahri, Nurse Akali, Iblitzcrank, Toxic Mundo,Victoriues Elise, Steel legion Garen, Order of the Lotus Irelia, Tempest Janna, Forecast Janna, Warring Kingdoms Jarvan,Vandal Jax, Valkyeri Leona, Black Thorn Morgana,Surgent Shen,Ice drake Shyvana, Bloodstone Taric,Arclight Vayne, Debonair Vi, Tundra hunter Warwick,Warring Kingdoms Xin,Judgment Kayle.

EUW Silver 2 account 18 champs,5 skins unmasked kayle,judgment kayle,santa gragas,unchained alistar,emerald taric.2 rune pages.

EUW 11 lvl account with riot kayle and few champs
Eune 17lvl with demonblade trynda, few champs

Add me on skype for the pictures and more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EUNE)PLAT 3 ACCOUNT + PLAT 5 TEAM 84 CHAMPS 29 SKINS!!60 EURO
08/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell A Platinum 3 account which has : 84 champs and 29 skins it also contains a platinum 5 3v3 team leadership(so you can add your friends and play with to get rewards)Price is About 60 euros. The Account Has Plat Border For 3v3 and 5v5 . Started playing from season 2 Have silver icon from Season 3 and plat 3v3 and 5v5 Icons season 4 The Champion List is : 1.AAtrox 2.Akali 3.Alistar
[Trading] PLAT III S5 / PLAT REWARDS S4 - 101 SKINS - FULL CHAMPS - ACCOUNT SINCE S2
04/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys im selling this account apart from my store cause its a special one, my old account . Account details : - EUW ACCOUNT - Bronze S2 / Gold Silver 3 / Plat Silver 4 / PLAT 3 S5 (Rewards since season 2) - FULL CHAMPS (brad included) - 8 runne pages - No bans/restrictions - I am the only owner of this account
[Trading] PLAT III S5 / PLAT REWARDS S4 - 101 SKINS - FULL CHAMPS - ACCOUNT SINCE S2
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im selling this account apart from my store cause its a special one, my old account . Account details : - EUW ACCOUNT - Bronze S2 / Gold Silver 3 / Plat Silver 4 / PLAT 3 S5 (Rewards since season 2) - FULL CHAMPS (brad included) - 8 runne pages - No bans/restrictions - I am the only owner of this account
[Selling] PLAT III S5 / PLAT REWARDS S4 - 101 SKINS - FULL CHAMPS - ACCOUNT SINCE S2
04/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW Plat 4, All Champs, 58 Skins+Plat 1 account for reduced price
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'd like to sell another account of mine. This one is currently at Plat 4 , has all champs and 58 Skins. Also it contains 14 Rune Pages. 547 Riot points which you can use to buy 2 reduced skins! and 11,5k IP to spend on the upcoming champions or a name change! Considered you will change the cool name it already has ;) I was thinking of a price between 130 and 150 , also if u purchase this second...