Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAM ACC 103 SKINS 110 CHAMPS + ORIG MAIL

Discussion on DIAM ACC 103 SKINS 110 CHAMPS + ORIG MAIL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIAM ACC 103 SKINS 110 CHAMPS + ORIG MAIL

Hi , i sell my diam acc with 110 champs and 103 skins! 75€ paysafecard .

Add skype for more informations : emenkamazing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW plat 3 acc 103 skins , 110 champs + orig mail
04/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my p3 acc new season ( was d2 last ) , with 110 champs , and 103 skins ! http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/15/14606 41146-skins.png for more information add skype : emenkamazing
[Selling] euw diamond border acc, all champs 20 runepages, 100+skins, orig mail + wemail=100 €
04/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wts my main account as im not playing anymore, i can use midleman or just u go first, i got original email + welcome mail, tons of icons, all champs just not the new one that one sol or smthing like that. 20 runepages with tons of runes.
[Buying] Atleast plat3+ with a lot of champs-skins, orig mail+welcome mail!!!
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Title, i have 40euros paypal, dont even write if u are not trusted, ill ignore 0-0-0users, and users with negatives too. Want a nice account, ON EUW SERVER that have to be in plat3+, with original email+welcome mail, nice skins and atleast PLAT-DIA border. If u are not trusted enough, and not willing to go 1. dont even write. Dont post your account shops, ill ignore them all. I want to see your exact offer! Looking for the best offer from the more trusted user. Write in pm-in the...
[Selling] EUW Unranked [RUNES+SKINS] Orig. mail
03/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I'm the original owner, for more info take a look at the screenshot(s): http://i.imgur.com/h0A9vDq.png Price: 15€ I accept PayPal. You get the account WITH original register mail .