Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW 30k PI Accounts // Custom accounts

Discussion on EUW 30k PI Accounts // Custom accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW 30k PI Accounts // Custom accounts

Selling 30k PI Account on EUW, doing custom services on all regions. (All accounts are unranked and unverified).

Price 15€/each, for custom service ask on skype or pm.

Payment Method: Paypal

30k PI account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Custom steam accounts with CS:GO 5e/each
02/13/2016 - Steam Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers, As the title says I have for sell few custom steam accounts with CS:GO. What that means? A steam account that has as game only CS:GO with 0 hours playtime. My price for those is 5e/account, and the account comes with the original email. + A 5 digit steam account without CS:GO, 12 years of service, CS 1.6 and HL. STEAM_0:1:60580 The price for this one is 10E and it comes with the original email.
S> Custom Accounts, Any Server!
04/25/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Simply put, I am considering selling accounts to trusted Epvp members. Request your char, char name, server, etc. From there I'll quote you a price. I'll only be accepting 1 current project character at a time.
Custom RS accounts 4 sale
09/02/2009 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, at the moment I'm making custom runescape accounts and selling for pretty cheap prices, none are for sale as of right now but I want an idea on what people are demanding. At the moment I have a lvl 3 with 71 wcing and 1m cash I made in the past 2 days, a few pures, lvl 90 mains, and I can lvl just about any thing. If any one has an idea on what type of account i should make multiple of, like for example, range pures with 1-3 money making skills, or f2p/p2p pures, mains, stuff like that, I...
Want Custom Accounts?
07/09/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
CLOSED!