Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA server Master tier S6 120LP

Discussion on NA server Master tier S6 120LP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA server Master tier S6 120LP

Hi,
I'm selling master tier account with about 120 lp in NA server.
Account has 83 champs, and 9 rune pages, 1000 ip.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] High tier challenger or Master tier account on EUW
12/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Looking for an EUW account in either challenger or master tier. Account must also have challenger or master tier border, diamond border is not interesting. Account MUST have 100+ champions and skins is a bonus which I will pay more for of course. Don't worry about the money, I got enough. Nightcore will be used as a MM unless you wanna go first.
[Selling] Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a lot of free time right now, so I can play almost every day 8h+. I'm searching for high elo tasks, only from Diamond 5 and higher : ) Diamond: price Diamond V to Diamond IV: 45€ Diamond IV to Diamond III: 50€ Diamond III to Diamond II: 55€ Diamond II to Diamond I: 70€ Master Tier is negotiable
[Buying] WTB boost from D1 to Master Tier NA server before the 11th
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Willing to pay up to $275, post responses here.
[Buying] WTB Dia 1 - Master Tier Boost TR server
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Check topic, Dia 1 68 LP 12 LP each win ( 12 LP tested 30 minutes ago ) tell me your prices prefer Paypal