Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACCOUNT, 50 SKINS (some rare skins too)

Discussion on EUW ACCOUNT, 50 SKINS (some rare skins too) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACCOUNT, 50 SKINS (some rare skins too)

Hey guys i want to sell my account.
Champions:93
Skins:
Runes:5 pages
Summoner Icons:44 "special icons"

PM me if you are intrested!
Old 04/01/2016, 17:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price?
Old 04/07/2016, 19:26   #3

UPP!

UPP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Rare account, prefer all season rewards, pax skins, championship skins,beta skins etc
03/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys, as stated in the title im looking for a rare account with rare skins rewards and such. Offer me pls.
[Selling] ULTRA RARE ACCOUNT | ALL RARE SKINS | 420+ SKINS | More Details Inside!
02/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Skype: my.smurf. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY Starting bid = $500 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SUPER RARE ACCOUNT ALL RARE SKINS AVAİLABLE İN THE ACCOUNT. ***24000 RP***
[Selling] WTS/TRADE - D1 account with 115 skins(PAX JAX/SIVIR & RIOT SKINS & Really rare skins)
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
This account is pretty big. Division is Diamond1. The account region is EUNE,but i guess if you want an account like this,you can transfer him to whatever region you want. I created it in season 3. The amount of champions: 100 I got skins you cant get them anymore like PAX Jax,PAX Sivir,all RIOT skins and more.Check below. Ill post some photos with everything you need : Skins & Champions & Runes. http://i.epvpimg.com/sZRpf.jpg http://epvpimg.com/Xqlwd
[Selling] [Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!]
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
selling this account for 20 dollars really need the money fast add me on skype @ curtis2447 also make sure to pm me and send me a trade about 300k rp and about 500k IP these accounts go for 20$ in my main thread, more information such as my TOS located there http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3533257-50-off-leagueoflegends-10-permanent -pbe-accounts-20-each-christmas-special.html
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd