Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 2 Smurf Account - CS Riven !

Discussion on Season 2 Smurf Account - CS Riven ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Season 2 Smurf Account - CS Riven !

Cheap CS Riven Smurf Account

Selling an old smurf that luckily got CS Riven,
account is level 27 on EUW and has 21 champs and some skins
wasnt played much in the last 3 seasons.Im the first and only User of this account and its totally clean in terms of bans or something

Screens:

As the account is Level 27 I've got about 40-50€ in my mind what
is very cheap I think

Payments are via Paypal
The original email, recovery data, ID and Password will follow,
as soon as I receive the money.
Old 04/01/2016, 14:59   #2

++++ Still available +++++
Old 04/01/2016, 19:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

unverified?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Challenger Account and Smurf with CS Riven
02/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im selling my Challenger S6 Account, and my Smurf gold 1 promo to plat. I am not going first ! Skrill / Neteller are my payment methods. Chall : It has all champs no good skins but have good world ranks ! >#20 Ryze world >#200 Fiora world >#500 Poppy world
[Selling] Season 4 and 5 master account with CS Riven
10/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Season 4 and 5 master account with CS Riven Hey all, As the tittle says i'am selling my main acc, because im gonna focus on boosting. - Season1>Silver Season2>Plat Season3>Plat Season4>Master Season5 Master - Oldschool ACCOUNT - Sick MMR - Many oldskool and pro summoner icons - Never had any ban/chat restrictions.
[Selling] Season 4 and 5 master account with CS Riven
09/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all, As the tittle says i'am selling my main acc, because im gonna focus on boosting. - Season1>Silver Season2>Plat Season3>Plat Season4>Master Season5 Unranked - Oldschool ACCOUNT - Sick MMR - Many oldskool and pro summoner icons - Never had any ban/chat restrictions. - Welcome's email included - Many top tier/famous leauge players in friendlist
[Selling] Riven smurf account
07/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
10€ Paypal. It has 17 champs(low ones), Riven and Lee Sin. It has Battle Bunny Riven also. It's in Silver 1 after pushing it from S-3 but I got bored of it.
[Selling] Season 4 Master Account With CS Riven
05/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all, As the tittle says i'am selling my main acc, because im gonna focus on boosting. - Season1>Silver Season2>Plat Season3>Plat Season4>Master Season5 Unranked - Oldschool ACCOUNT - Sick MMR - Many oldskool and pro summoner icons - Never had any ban/chat restrictions. - Welcome's email included - Many top tier/famous leauge players in friendlist