Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger PLAYER OFFERS coaching and Boost

Discussion on Challenger PLAYER OFFERS coaching and Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
Challenger PLAYER OFFERS coaching and Boost

Cheap price fast and Challenger Players boost
Old 03/29/2016, 16:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can vouch for u
add my skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EloBoosting & coaching|plat1 Player & challenger player|Professional & Quick Service!
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/8KBrc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/7BjUc.jpg WHO WE ARE We currently boost on all Servers Our Boosters are all Diamond I + Player in last season and this season.
[Trading] LoL Boost / Coaching (Challenger Player) for Diablo 3 RoS Key
03/29/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I would like to trade some boosting/coaching service for a diablo 3 RoS Key. I'm willing to boost up to 2 tiers. (ex. Gold -> Diamond, Silver->Platinum) (No Challenger though)
Elo Boost and coaching by a CHALLENGER player at the BEST PRICE
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys, I've been boosting for a while but now I decided to take it more serious, I'm a challenger player at soloQ and also at ranked 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game. I'm offering a elo boost service, at the BEST price, with the fastest time frame and done by someone who is actually good at the game, a challenger soloQ player. This is indeed the best service at the best price, if you are not satisfied I guarantee a...
EloBoosting & coaching|plat1 Player & challenger player|Professional & Quick Service!
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
LOL Elo Boosting and Coaching Service Team cheap and Fast (LOLPROBOOSTCOACH) Who we are: I am a plat 1 player i will be taking care of the lower division/elo players. My friend is diamond1/challenger he will be taking care of the higher division/elo players.We both play on the euw server.We are looking to make a business out of boosting accounts and coaching players on EUW/EUNE. we can also do other servers so feel free to contact us.