Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling RP on EUW,NA ( gifting center)

Discussion on Selling RP on EUW,NA ( gifting center) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling RP on EUW,NA ( gifting center)

Add me on skype ignas204 for more information
Old 03/28/2016, 21:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can vouch you, 1 mistery gift, pm me if interested. euw
Old 11/26/2023, 09:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA RP Gifting Center
03/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling RP Gifting just add you and wait 24 hours or playing a co-op game will take 10 mins and send you the skin as gift after we done the game, i got about 15k RP right now not asking for much add me on skype and we talk about price PEACE.
[Selling] Gifting Center
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Frage zu dem Gifting Center
11/07/2013 - League of Legends - 20 Replies
Hi, Ich wollte von meinem Smurf account (level 12) etwas auf meinen normales account giften also random giftn geht das ? Bevor ich jetz das CASH auflade und es dann nicht geht PS : Ich muss ihn erst adden
LoL Gifting Center LIMIED TIME !!!
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Gold a hold of an account with 100k RP account.I cant transfer the RP in any way so I'll give GIFTS for half the RP prize . http://prikachi.com/images/441/6030441P.png I'd suggest you hurry up .I won't have the account for long. type on the thread and I'll add your skype.
[SELLING] LOL NorthAmerica: 3x skins/champions per day via Gifting Center (cheap!!!)
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I dont play league of legends anymore but I still got so many Riot Points left on my North America Account, so I thought to sell it here via the gifting center. how I think it works? 1) you tell me your skin(s)/champion(s) you would like to have (e.g: "Panda Annie") 2) you send me your ingame nick so I can add you as a friend or just add me 3) you pay via PSC (I dont know much about other kinds of transactions, if you got something let me know) 4) I will send you the...