Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x NA Silver 2, Hand Leveled, One Owner, Never Banned.

Discussion on 2x NA Silver 2, Hand Leveled, One Owner, Never Banned. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 03/26/2016, 23:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me at skype : kristilela
Old 03/27/2016, 00:49   #3

BMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW SMURF ACCOUNTS - Hand leveled
04/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, as title says wanna sell 4 accounts on EUW server,all hand leveled and all unverified. 1.Account.30€ http://i.imgur.com/dSuYQKC.jpg 2.Account.15€ http://i.imgur.com/3bBtptn.jpg 3.Account.10€ http://i.imgur.com/d8VWhcS.jpg 4.Account.8€
[Buying] Unranked hand leveled account euw lvl 30
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi search an Unranked hand leveled account on EUW with Summoner lvl 30 Got 15 euros Got someone an account? pay paypal Details pls
Hand Leveled Accounts New Thing?
10/19/2015 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hey, I keep seeing LoL Smurf Selling sites offering hand leveled accounts nowadays. I decided to go ahead and buy like 4, 2 for friends and 2 for my use. What's the deal with these? I know they say that the accounts are hand leveled but it seems like some of these are from long ago with unverified Email addresses. Can they be banned in waves? Will my main get in trouble for this? They are all unverified emails like I said.
[Selling] Two Unranked NA Smurfs. HAND LEVELED.
08/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
There has been a recent ban wave that removed a large portion of the wholesale NA unranked accounts, which is why you'll have difficult finding any. Today I am selling an unranked account on NA that is hand leveled, not botted. Almost near 0% chance of getting banned. It is very difficult to find any NA unranked accounts for sale, so if you are looking to buy a personal smurf then this is what you want. These are the best accounts if you want a personal smurf. 100% safe and will be...
[Selling] NA Smurf. Hand leveled, Unranked.
08/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
There has been a recent ban wave that removed a large portion of the wholesale NA unranked accounts, which is why you'll have difficult finding any. Today I am selling an unranked account on NA that is hand leveled, not botted. Almost near 0% chance of getting banned. It is very difficult to find any NA unranked accounts for sale, so if you are looking to buy a personal smurf then this is what you want. The account includes: 9 Rune Pages. (AD and AP rune page. Pretty standard...