Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ - Boost games in Platinum 5 -1,50€/win

Discussion on DuoQ - Boost games in Platinum 5 -1,50€/win within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ - Boost games in Platinum 5 -1,50€/win

Hey Guys,

I'm currently Platinum V and I'm looking for a DuoQ Boost. I'm paying 1,50€/win. This is my personally fixed price. Please ignore this thread if you are not fine with the price. Otherwise, feel free to contact me on Skype.
I'm paying via paypal after every win.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Platinum boost euw duoQ
10/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Start Asap, add me skype: mrobles13
Platinum 1 WTB DuoQ Boost to D5
05/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! Im a Platinum 1 player that is looking for a DuoQ boost to D5. I get 20-21 LP per win. If you are interested send an message to me with your price and vouches so i can see that you are legit! :)
[Buying] EUW Platinum duoQ boost
04/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I am currently 2wins and 2 losses in my diamond v promos and want to make sure that I win them, thats why I am looking for a skilled and trusted elo booster to play a single duo queue game with me. I wont take the cheapest, but the best. I want to play them ASAP, meaning that I will have dinner now and after them play the game. Add me on skype in case ur interessted "snowyblindy99" Cheers!
[Buying] Platinum 2 => Platinum 1 DuoQ Boost EUNE paying with SKRILL
10/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Title says all Plat 2 => Plat 1 DuoQ EUNE The account has high lp gain: ~+25/win You have to provide an account!
[Buying] Platinum 5 => Platinum 4 DuoQ Boost EUNE
09/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Infos: Plat 5 => Plat 4 EUNE You have to provide an account to duo with. Offer me with prices.